Our Statement of Faith
- We Believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We Believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed Blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We Believe that salvation of the lost and sinful man is a regenerative work of Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We Believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We Believe God created man and woman genetically as male and female, as determined at conception by our DNA and that it's God's good intent for us to honor that in our sexual expression.
- We Believe in the biblical Christian view of marriage and sexual expression; namely, that marriage is a one-flesh covenant union between one biological male and one biological female, two sexually different persons, from different families, and that all sexual relationships outside of the marriage covenant are sin.